Pulp & Paper Industry
Recovery Boiler Stacks & Chimneys
Recovery boiler chimneys are exposed to a wide range of chemistry and temperature fluctuations due to the various fuels burned in the recovery process. These fuels include an assortment of liquors, bark, wood chips and other biomass – resulting in acid/alkali condensate at temperatures up to 350F.
Our chemically-resistant gunite linings, polymer linings and acid brick mortars provide long-term protection for your chimney’s interior.
Recovery Boiler Stacks & Chimneys Products
- TL-280HT High Temperature Sprayable Glass Flake Filled HMW Vinyl Ester Lining
- TL-294 High Temperature Glass Flake Filled Novolac Epoxy Lining
- TL-405HT Trowellable Mat Reinforced High Temperature Vinyl Ester Lining
- CP-5 Potassium Silicate Brick Mortar
- CP-14G Modified Calcium Alumiate Gunite
- CP-24G Potassium Silicate Gunite
Primers and Membranes
DOWNLOAD OUR PULP & PAPER BROCHURE
Get In Touch